Clipper

Guest windclipper

Guest windclipper

Clipper's picture is now posted in the photo area and as my avator. Looking back at my previous posts, they were very sad. Unhappiness certainly was not my experience with or the spirit of Clipper, so I wanted to post her picture. This is a recent picture taken after her biopsy showing her happy nature and indomitable spirit.

Guest shiningstar

What a beauty! I know she will be sadly missed. I looked at her photo in the photo area, her photo is next to my Star's. My condolences. :f_white

I am so sorry for your loss. Know that she is running with wind...healed...and pain free...and of course she is watching over you. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a beautiful and happy face!

Oh, you must miss her terribly -- warmest hugs to you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest windclipper

A new dog is coming into my life today, Silverhawk Frani. The pain of Clipper's untimely death is still very raw, it's only been a little over four weeks, and life has gone on, sadly never the same. Recently, I have reflected on what a postive impact Clipper made in my life. The rescue group that connected me with Clipper had so many dogs available now that I decided to jump back in sooner then I had expected. While no dog can ever replace Clipper, all I can do for Clipper now is to rescue another of her brethren who needs a home. I look forward to getting to know Silverhawk Frani, a two year black and white hound who just finished her last race in April. It turns out Clipper and Frani have the same great, great grandfather, so they're related. :blush

Guest ProudGreyMom

Thank you for the photo. Its always nice to see them when they were happy and healthy. I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Best of luck with your new pupper - I'm sure you have lots of room in your heart left for her.

Edited by ProudGreyMom

Im sorry for your loss, but congratulations on your new girl

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest ScarlettsMom

Congrats on your new girl and I'm so sorry about your loss. I am a firm believer that it is better to get a new dog quickly after losing one. When my last dog (a dobe) died about a year and a half ago I adopted my first grey one month later--I just couldn't stand the house being soooo quiet! Now I've got 2 greys of my own and foster as well (I'm hoping never to have a quiet house again!)

Guest ShelbyP

***HUGS*** I completely understand where you're coming from and the grief can be too much at times. I pray that your new baby will help you through and give her a big greyhug for me! I know greys are the best hug-givers on earth!!! :wub:

Guest Greyhound

What a sweetie. A BIG hug from our house.

We know it hurts, we lost our baby Inez a few days ago, and it is such an empty place.

I posted this picture in hopes of making you smile.

post-15-1060444479.jpg