How To Even Begin?

Guest blastsmom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetiesmum

I am so sorry for your loss. Believe me when I say I feel your pain. We lost our beloved Sweetie a little over a month ago. I still feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and I plod through my days so weighed down with grief I can't even cry anymore.

I hope that things get better soon for you and us and everyone else who has lost their greyhound.

Edited by sweetiesmum

I completely understand you on this one. I am so so sorry for your horrible pain. Just give yourself plenty of time. When you are ready, you will know. Your little girl Blast was such a precious gift in your life.

When I lost my Nylah in 2006, I never thought I would get over her. She had a very bad ending. I kept apologizing to her for a couple of years. But she came to me in a few dreams to let me know it was ok and she was doing wonderful now. I did not adopt for a year. The main reason was my grief was so intense. And a year before that, I lost my sweet Sierra to cancer.

Blast may visit you and give you a hug, a laugh, a smile, a song! She may just want to get the last word yet, Terri.

Much comort and hugs to you, girl! Your baby still loves you.

:bighug