Calming Supplement

Guest WhiteWave

Guest WhiteWave

Not sure where to post this, it could go Health, Nutrition, or Behavior! But anyways, I'm excited about this supplement I found.

http://www.petnaturals.com/vitamins_supplements/calming-support-softchews-ML-dogs.php

We went to an AKC meet the breeds event a few weeks ago and got a ton of samples. One of them Calming by Pet Naturals. Ronon is horrified of T-storms and has been put on Buspar an anxiety drug. Well I had enough samples for give him 2x. I was amazed at how well they worked. About 8 pm it started thundering and he freaked out and went flying thur the house and jumped on me. I gave him the Calming supplement and within 15 minutes he was sound a sleep on the couch!

He is also really nervous when going out in public so after I get the bags I just ordered I'll try them out and see if they help him when being around evil strangers who want to pet him!

Guest verthib

I've tried that on my girl, along with Rescue Remedy, the Thundershirt, and a DAP diffuser. None of it worked. I just have a nervous girl I guess.

Guest verthib

Any one interested in selling me a used Thundershirt. My girl is 60 lbs. Thanks.

Yes, I have one... my girl is 59 lbs, we've tried it three times and it doesn't work on her. Go figure, because a lot of folks I know at work have used it with success.

Any one interested in selling me a used Thundershirt. My girl is 60 lbs. Thanks.

brandimom... for some reason it won't let me access my private messaging.... can you just email me outside of this forum? verthib@yahoo.com (verthib @ yahoo . com)

Melatonin seems to work best for my girl. I also use D A P spray on a bandana around her neck if the weather is really bad. I tried the defuser but my girl paces so much she didn't stay close to it long enough to help. Good luck.

brandimom... for some reason it won't let me access my private messaging.... can you just email me outside of this forum? verthib@yahoo.com (verthib @ yahoo . com)

I use melatonin most of the month of July and it keeps Gracie Rose fairly calm through all the fireworks.

You need 50 post to be able to use PM, so go make a few comments somewhere :lol

Edited by Charla

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014