Good News For Our Grey

Guest peacehound

Guest peacehound

Two months ago Peace could hardly walk, she pulled her leg up and hopped slowly. She spent all her time sleeping..after a trip to OSU and a series of Adequan shots, our girl is doing great. She plays now! She follows me from room to room again..it is so wonderful to see her quality of life so improved..she is off Deramaxx and Tramadol too. The Adequan shots are forty dollars a dose and she will need shots every three to four weeks but as long as it works it is so worth it..The doctor at OSU even emailed just to see how Peace is doing, they are very compassionate there.

Guest peacehound

Excellent news! I'm so happy for you and Peace!

Is the vet giving the shots or are you doing it at home now?

no, the vet gives them, scares me to give a shot into the muscle!

Excellent news! I'm so happy for you and Peace!

Is the vet giving the shots or are you doing it at home now?

no, the vet gives them, scares me to give a shot into the muscle!

We give ours at home, sub-q instead of IM, and are getting great results. You might ask if there will come a time when you can do it that way too. It'll be cheaper ($30-ish) and easier.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

That is very good news!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.