She Pinched Me!

Guest sheila

Guest sheila

It is too hot for a real walk tonight so I took Jane and Billy out for a few quick laps in the yard and then came in. In the aftermath of the play, but after a few minutes when they calmed down I was giving both ear rubs and butt scritches and etc. Jane had just gotten her propers and I was loving on Billy and Jane PINCHED me! There were no canine teeth involved, she didn't bite me, but there was a quick series of nips with her front teeth that were sharp and left a red mark on my arm. I took her by the muzzle and scolded her and walked away. Jane is a little vixen!

When DH is playing with Gracie I'll call out "nip nip"! She quickly runs behind him and nips his butt. I'm a bad mama. :rolleyes: If DH says "nip nip" she nips him then too. ;)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

When DH is playing with Gracie I'll call out "nip nip"! She quickly runs behind him and nips his butt. I'm a bad mama. :rolleyes: If DH says "nip nip" she nips him then too. ;)

:rofl your poor DH, no matter what Gracie gets him :rofl

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel

Guest jettcricket

When I take the kids for a walk and I'm getting their leashes, they all get so darn excited but especially Dave and he pinches me too!! Mostly on my butt, but he got me in the crook of my arm taking just enough skin and yes, it hurt!!!

Charlie does this to me sometimes and it's a sign of affection from him.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest ShanYu

Nike too... only when we are about to go out for a walk and he is so excited and I am not getting ready fast enough (in his opinion). He starts to behave a bit like a sheepdog, running behind me and (very gently) pinching me on the butt to round me up and then he tries to push me in the direction of the door using his nose.

Guest sheila

Isnt that called nitting? It was told its a sign of affection.

Oh yeah I know it was done in the way of playfulness and I'm not mad at her. At the same time I do want to discourage anything that hurts or leaves marks because the next person or dog may not be as understanding.