Bridge Angels In June 2011

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in June 2011. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Phene

Jules

Darlin

Diamond

Gabby

Nick

Domino, a non-greyhound

Jasmine, the St. Bernard

Calypso

Blitz

Parachute

Bill

Jack

Frank Nilson - Carol's father (nevadasmom)

Ranger

Doc

Archie, a JRT/Whippet mix

Forbes Finkley

Striker

Mandy, the cat

Waldo

Gypsy

Mary King, friend of SoulsMom

Fern

Icarus

Joe Belly

Bella

Gretta, the bunny

Spy

Hefty

Jack

Cain

Belle

Turbo

Easy Dog

Mizzy

Dixie

Hope

Sammi

Dash

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ducky, would you please add Daring Doc Bar to this months list. He was so very loved, not only in the adoption kennel but even more so by the wonderful, kind and loving family he adopted.

L.

"Doc McCoy"

post-10392-0-48465600-1308178190_thumb.jpg

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Heehoo

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a pup this month & beyond. Its so hard to lose them. They have filled our lives with so much joy & gone thru so many life changes with us.

Things are slowly starting to go on to normal around here since Gabby left. I have 2 fosters that are keeping Smiley & Pipi busy. Both are NOT cat safe, so they're keeping me busy too. :beatheart

Guest SoulsMom

:cry1:cry1:cry1

Can I add Mary King? (DBF's Mom, 6/13, she was only 59)

Soul has become a different dog since Archie left . . . many times he just wants to stand in the backyard with me and sniff the air and have me pet him. If I try to walk away he follows me and positions himself at my side again

Please add Gypsy...I just can't bring myself to create a "remembrance" for her right now. She was put to sleep yesterday (Sun. 6/19) Osteo

Thank you,

Tracy

I started these monthly lists because it was too hard for me to reply in the individual Remembrance threads. In some way I find it comforting to see that they are not alone after leaving us, that many others left us too. I'm sorry your Gypsy had to leave you.

Soul has become a different dog since Archie left . . . many times he just wants to stand in the backyard with me and sniff the air and have me pet him. If I try to walk away he follows me and positions himself at my side again

Anyone or any creature can join the list. :angelwings

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest hannahmom

Ducky, will you please add my sweet Sammi.

Sammi Doodle left us June 29th. I haven't had the heart to do a post for him yet.

Edited by hannahmom

Guest Heehoo

Please add Gypsy...I just can't bring myself to create a "remembrance" for her right now. She was put to sleep yesterday (Sun. 6/19) Osteo

Thank you,

Tracy

I started these monthly lists because it was too hard for me to reply in the individual Remembrance threads. In some way I find it comforting to see that they are not alone after leaving us, that many others left us too. I'm sorry your Gypsy had to leave you.

Anyone or any creature can join the list. :angelwings

I know what you mean. If it breaks my heart then imagine what the moms/dads/friends are going through. This is a way to remember everyone who crossed that month. I love it. I wish we didn't have to have it, but its comforting to see my pup's name on the list. I can't believe she's been gone a month.

Here is Phene. I miss him so much.

1830NecklacePhene.jpg

I still can't believe he's gone Robin. I will miss him so much on our walks. Phene has always been there from day 1. I've always loved him...he was always such a good boy...makes me teary -eyed just to write this...sometimes life just sucks.

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost their beloved companions. It's such a painful experience. Phillypups always said, it's like taking all their pain and more, and putting it in your heart.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross