Say Hello To Idol

Frosty and Echo IMGP8306.jpg have been so sad since Stampede left us in December. Last weekend, they went to Maryland and picked out a new boy. Meet Idol (Idolizer) IMGP8357.jpg He is a very good boy - calm and starting to be protective of Echo.

He has a play time every morning when he wakes up. Toys and blankets fly everywhere for a few minutes. It is so funny.

Frosty is a little miffed. She was beginning to think she was in charge around here and now that is not true. She'll get over it soon enough when she finds out he is staying.

Guest twogreytkids

Congrats on adopting Idolizer!!!

He was a favorite of the GPA/Daytona Beach's volunteers who worked with him at M & G's. I can't wait to tell everyone that he has found his forever home and he looks so happy.

Marcy

Guest fringepup

Hello and congratulations on your new addition! He is very handsome...and those toofers and blinding me! Welcome Idol! Keep smiling! :D

He's fairly young - 4 years old. He does have a repaired fractured hock so he's not quite as active outdoors as he probably would have been. Indoors is another story though. Yesterday when it was time for their walk, he was racing Echo up and down the stairs.

He is starting to settle into the house very well. He has slept all night every night since he has been home. He wore a belly band the first day. Not one drop except when some idiot (I won't say who) forgot to take it off him when he went out. He has eaten every meal put in front of him and when his bowl is empty, he doesn't stand around begging for more. He wants lots of loving - one of the best reasons to have a boy - and he follows me everywhere I go. Just an all-around good boy.

:confetti Congratulations! Welcome home, Idol!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest tinams8

YAYYY!!!! Idol is my Lucy's brother!!!!!!!! :yay I have been watching him on Petfinder and praying for someone to adopt him! :wub:

I am so happy, you totally made my day. If his personality is like Lucy's, you are going to have a lot of fun with him. I hope you post more photos!

YAYYY!!!! Idol is my Lucy's brother!!!!!!!! :yay I have been watching him on Petfinder and praying for someone to adopt him! :wub:

I am so happy, you totally made my day. If his personality is like Lucy's, you are going to have a lot of fun with him. I hope you post more photos!

Idol says hello to his sister. We looked on Littermates and didn't see anyone.

Guest tinams8

Idol says hello to his sister. We looked on Littermates and didn't see anyone.

I haven't put her on there, I should look into that. From what I can tell, everyone else is retired except Blast Past, who I think is at Caliente.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest freightsmom

Linda,

Can't wait to meet him! He's one handsome hunk of hound and sounds like he is going to have fantastic personality ...just the man the girls needed :clap