Major - A Major Presence

bjnno1

This afternoon, Black Jack went to be with Major, Maw Maw and Big Dave in heaven.

x-rays appeared there was a tumor on his spine, his spine was being eaten away and he was in a lot of pain. I'll start a separate thread for Black Jack, when I'm ready, just can't do it right now.

I'm hanging in there, my mom was with me and came over afterwards, we talked for a couple of hours. Still can't believe it's real. I'm so lucky to have had them for so long and for them to be as healthy as they were for so long, I hope I can focus on that one day, but for now, my heart is shattered and I feel like S#!T!!!! My cat just crawled on to my chest as I'm typing this and put her paw on my right shoulder and her head on my chest, I think she is actually hugging me!!! Amazing how they know..

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{{{{{{{{{{BJ}}}}}}}}}}

Run with the wind, Black Jack.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Death is a part of life. But it really sucks. So sorry to hear about your many losses and your most recent: Major and now Black Jack. I can't imagine how much pain you are going through and how much change you have to face. My sympathies to you and your boyfriend. I hope the rest of the year brings good experiences and lots of love.

I briefly spoke to you at the Greyhound Festival of the Bluegrass this past summer....you are needed and loved!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

So I'm reading this thread with tears in my eyes because you've been through so much, BJ. Then, I see your post about losing Black Jack too! Sending hugs! Take care of yourself. Miss your posts.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

It's been really hard, especially the past few days, but I am hanging in there. Thank you all so much for your support. :grouphug

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

MOre hugs coming your way, BJ... wish they could be in person... :(

Me too :grouphug