Major - A Major Presence

bjnno1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BJ, I'm so sorry for all of your recent losses. So many in such a short period of time cry1.gifflowers_red.gif

Please take care of yourself, ok? :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

So sorry for all that you have been throuugh. Run free, sweet Major.

ETA: I just saw all the beautiful pictures. He looks very much like our ten year old, EZ (Tribal Track), so I looked him up. They share HB Commander as a grandfather.....those beautiful eyes must run in the family.

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

BJ,

You have had an awful time these last few months. I am so sorry for all your losses. Each one on its own is a difficult, almost unbearable loss, and to have so many all at once. My heart hurts for you.

You know, I consider myslef lucky to have met Maj and Black Jack at a Bluegrass event. What struck me when I first saw them was how they resembled Vinnie and Rex. A brindle and a black tux was my first pair, and I still have a soft spot in my heart for them. I can tell you that after losing them six years ago, my memories are still vivid and happy. I don't have as much pain from the day of the loss. It has been overshadowed by the memories. It takes a while to get to that point, but eventually you will cry less and smile more when thinking of Major.

Sending you and Black Jack big hugs.

Godspeed Major...

Edited by VinnieAndRexsMom

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Wow, so much loss in a short time, sending lots of :grouphug, my deepest sympathy :f_red:f_red

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so very sorry to hear about all the losses you've had to deal with, BJ :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

sending you TONS of hugs :(:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so very sorry for all of your losses.....Major was just short of a month older than my Sadi....I will give her an extra special hug tonight and think of your lovely boy.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I'm so sorry BJ. Your special boy will be missed by many.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry. Run free Major. He's with Maw Maw and your step dad now.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

I'm so sorry for your 2010 so full of loss and grief and that 2011 had to continue in that vein.

It sounds like there were blessing within the tragedies, and I hope boyfriend and friends and family can be there for you to help you continue to grieve and continue to function and move on after all of this loss.

Glad to hear from you, but sorry for all the sadness that led to you're posting

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

BJ :cry1 my heartfelt sympathy for your loss... It is always a shock to see the ones you know and have watched for so many years. Those pictures were just so precious.. May your memories comfort you at this time and for years to come. It isn't easy I know. Just know he is with you in spirit always and will never leave you BJ. Godspeed our presious Major...Soar high with the angels and send mommy a sign from Somewhere Over The Rainbow... Until we meet again... We all loved you Major..

:f_red:f_red:gh_lay