Hello From Virginia

Guest borzoix4

Guest borzoix4

Hello everyone. My name is Michelle and I am the proud owner of 4 Borzoi. I have always Adored Greys and maybe one day will adopt one.

I am retired, married and my dogs are my life.

As soon as I figure things out, I will add some pictures and also I love to make music videos of my dogs.

My dogs the oldest is Zubin and he is 5 years old. He is a white and black with silver skirt. Next is Lindsey who is all white except for a tiny bit of silver on the tips of her ears and she is 2 years old. Then Nina who is 20 months and white with black brindle, and last but not least, our new addition Benjamin who is white with silver sable.

Guest borzoix4

Hi there! And I got my signature to work too!

Here are some music videos of Zubin, Lindsey and Nina

There actually are a lot more of them.

And here is our new addition Benjamin

Welcome from Powhatan!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest borzoix4

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Wow- lots of people from Virginia- Thats Wonderful!

Welcome from Richmond.

ETA I love your choice of music.

Thank you! I try to pick music that fits the action in tempo, mood, overtones and personality.

Here is another example with a totally different tone to the video. (oh and the circle in the yard at the time was due to having taken out a old stump, and we had put down some grass seed there. Its funny that the dogs respect caution tape so well as I use caution tape ties also on one little section of the wire part of our regular fence. )

Or this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8UlfPZ9wtA

Edited by borzoix4

Welcome from NoVA!

Hi There! This is sooooooo cool so many from basically around the same area. I right outside the NoVa. area.

I'm in Centreville - next to Ellanor C. Lawrence Park.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest borzoix4

Your dogs are beautiful! I especially love seeing the puppy pictures. :wub

Ohhhhhh then you might love this one too. This is Nina ie as a baby she was called " The Tank". LOL

Ohhhhhh then you might love this one too. This is Nina ie as a baby she was called " The Tank". LOL

So sweet! :wub: Her markings are somewhat similar to Atlas', so the video gives me an idea of what he looked like as a puppy.

Not to hijack your thread, but here's a pic of Atlas from two weeks ago. We were doing a major leaf clean-up!

NewDogJun10062.jpg

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Guest borzoix4

He is Beautiful! In some ways, he reminds me of my Zubin in markings.

Zubinfront.jpg

Oh and here is a picture of Nina taking a nap with little Benjamin last night.

009.jpg

Welcome from Stafford County! Gorgeous dogs!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.