Happy Sweet 16 Cherry

Scottandjo

Well Cherry it has been another year. We still miss you and talk about and to you often. You would have been 16 this year if things had worked out better. Have a party at the bridge with all the other bridge kids and don't stay up too late. We were talking a few days ago about how you would come in and stare at us if we didn't go to bed on time. It was like you were saying that you needed your beauty sleep. You will always be beautiful to us. We are doing well but miss you greatly. Till next time, Papa misses you.

And too bad for anybody that wanted to make something of it because then they would know what a true hound from hell was. And you teach me still- amazing things I had no idea of before you came into my life. And when it is time for me to cross over I know that it will be you who will be waiting to help me. I do so miss you being here in body but I'm so happy that you helped me realize that you are with me always.

Edited by Trudy

Happy Birthday at the bridge, sweet girl. Hugs to your family who will miss you always.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.