Blue Buffalo

Guest Intotheblue

Guest Intotheblue

Hi, I am a Blue Buffalo Pet Detective and I had the opportunity to meet many "Greys" and their owners at Petco in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. What an extremely rewarding experience, the greys were absolutely wonderful. It was the first time I was up close and personal with them and what great dogs. My daughter is considering adopting a grey and I was convinced after spending the afternoon with them. One of the members suggested I post due to all the Blue Buffalo fans on this site. I just wanted to mention that for all of you using Blue there is going to be a $5.00 coupon in this Sunday's newspaper, in the Petsmart Ad. There is also $5.00 off at Petco this week. Blue is also introducing a whole line of "treats" of course grain free with the same great ingredients that is in our food. The treat line includes, training treats, bones and many other great items.

Have a great day and thanks so much for being true to Blue. I will be forwardng the pictures I took to the Greyhound Adoption of Ohio.

I am a Blue Buffalo fan. My greyhound, my Schipperke, and my Border Collie are healthy on this food. They all just had physicals. My cats are eating a prescription food, or I would be using Blue Buffalo for them also.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

What is a Blue Buffalo Pet Detective? A dog food demonstrator?

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Guest Intotheblue

I am a representative of Blue Buffalo, we don't do food demonstraters. My cats were on a prescription diet in the past and I don't know what your situation is but I checked ingredients and discussed with the vet and I switched to Blue. This was long before I went to work for them. Amazingly, liver, kidney function improved and I have living testimonies to that. Just a suggestion. Blue cat food is designed for easy digestion and contains only human grade quality ingredients, no fillers or by-products. According to all the research I have done the fillers and by products are what cause the problem as well as too much protein. There is a host of information on our web site www.bluebuff.com. You can compare ingredients of different foods and other additional health info, along with an 800# to speak to a human about nutrition etc. Glad your family is doing great on Blue Buffalo.

I am a representative of Blue Buffalo, we don't do food demonstraters..

Toma-to Tom-ato -- when I worked for Blue Buffalo I did exactly the same thing the Nurto and Science Diet reps did in the same aisle at Petsmart. I was at a disadvantage as the Science guy passed out coupons like crazy and the Nurto lady handed out samples like crazy. I had nothing but pictures and a speil.

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

I am a representative of Blue Buffalo, we don't do food demonstraters. My cats were on a prescription diet in the past and I don't know what your situation is but I checked ingredients and discussed with the vet and I switched to Blue. This was long before I went to work for them. Amazingly, liver, kidney function improved and I have living testimonies to that. Just a suggestion. Blue cat food is designed for easy digestion and contains only human grade quality ingredients, no fillers or by-products. According to all the research I have done the fillers and by products are what cause the problem as well as too much protein. There is a host of information on our web site www.bluebuff.com. You can compare ingredients of different foods and other additional health info, along with an 800# to speak to a human about nutrition etc. Glad your family is doing great on Blue Buffalo.

Two of my neutered, male cats are prone to urinary problems.

Maybe she looooooooooks for blue buffalos :lol

Hey, were in Colorado...You never know, LOL

I am a Blue Buffalo fan. My greyhound, my Schipperke, and my Border Collie are healthy on this food. They all just had physicals. My cats are eating a prescription food, or I would be using Blue Buffalo for them also.

PS, my pack eats Wilderness.

Persian Proverb

Welcome to GT!!

Blue is a great food. Maddie loves The Blue treats. I went to high school in CT with the Bishop brothers and they are a great family and very committed to their company. Their Dog Blue, passed away from cancer.

Maddie is a an online trading card for Blue as well.

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest rachel2025

Welcome!

The new Blue Buffalo Basics cleared up over a year's worth of tummy troubles and picky eating for my hound. He loves the turkey/potato flavor, and I've recommended it to several people (not just greyhound owners). I'd love to see BB come out with some limited ingredient treats, too... hint, hint.... ;)