Neo-To-Go

Guest snakes

Guest snakes

So in the course of our latest skin tear....I bought one of those little Neosporin products, Neo-to-go, it is a little handheld spray of neosporin. It has been great! Not as much licking, or attempting to, after i apply it (i assume because it isn't as heavy) and it is much much easier to apply that the gel which often is hard to spread around when theya re already sensitive to the wound area.

Would definatly recommend it to others!

Guest greybookends

I have been using this for some time now. It's one of the best little inventions EVER!! I love it. No mess, no licking. Everyone should have one in their purse or first aid kit!

My vet forbade me to use the pain-free Neo-to-Go version on the dogs as she said it was toxic for them, so I just use the regular old ointment version of Neosporin.

Hmm, my vet recommended the pain relieving ointment--did your vet say whether it was all forms, or just the spray that should be avoided?

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I used it om myself after my fire ant episode and didn't like it. You have to hold it exactly the right way to get it to spray and it is really really pricy compared to how much you get vs. regular.

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

My vet forbade me to use the pain-free Neo-to-Go version on the dogs as she said it was toxic for them, so I just use the regular old ointment version of Neosporin.

Hmm, my vet recommended the pain relieving ointment--did your vet say whether it was all forms, or just the spray that should be avoided?

She said any of it that contains topical pain reliever, spray or ointment.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest snakes

The one i got wasn't a pain-free version. i have used the ointment with pain-free added with no ill effects. Price wise i find it equals out with the dogs since they lick the ointment more than the spray and the spray gives a nice even coat in one or two pumps, with the ointment i end up having to put a bunch on a gauze then pressing it to the wound. good to hear others experiences with it!