Lurker No More

Jerilyn

Guest greyt2love

Welcome, Jerilyn, from another who lurked for over a year before joining . I got itchy fingers wanting to ask questions and post replies, so I took the plunge and joined . Never regretted it. As you know, there's tons of information to be gained here, and lots of fun and caring, too .

Thanks again for the warm welcome. It is nice to know I am not the only one who took a while to take the plunge to sign up. As only a wannabe greyhound owner I didn't think I had anything to contribute. But now I have questions for all of you experts. :P

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

I am just seeing this now, as I do not check the intro forum often.

But WELCOME ABOARD! I am from Green Bay, too! (well, actually Suamico, but close enough!)

:wave

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

I know how you feel! I lurked for months and feel like I know everyone here too. We will also be looking forward to your new grey this summer- don't forget to post pictures when your grey arrives! Welcome!

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.