Lurker No More

Jerilyn

Hi all -

I am Jerilyn from Green Bay Wisconsin. I have wanted a greyhound for a long time and have been getting my greyhound fix by lurking B) in your community for the past 3-4 years. I am so excited that the time is finally right to bring a greyhound into my home! I have some personal and work travel planned and need to finish off fencing my back yard, but by the end of July I hope to have a hound in my home.

You don’t know me, but I feel like I know many of you. I have celebrated, laughed, and cried for many of you and your dogs over the years.

The community you have established here is really quite special. I visit other boards and none of them offer the sound advice and genuine concern that all of you do. I know that even the rare disagreements that pop up are only because of your love for these dogs.

Happy to finally be a “legal” Greytalk member,

Jerilyn

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Guest IHeartDogs

Welcome! I know how you feel: "You don’t know me, but I feel like I know many of you. I have celebrated, laughed, and cried for many of you and your dogs over the years."

I was a lurker for a year before I joined because I am only a greyhound foster and do not have one of my own (someday though...)

Can't wait to see pics of your grey this summer. Good luck with everything!

Welcome from Lomg Island!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Wecome, Jerilyn! :)

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Fluffy

Welcome from NY! I, too, was a lurker for months before finally joining around gotcha time. You'll find that while this place is great to watch, it's even better to participate in!