Alan

Guest ss556

Guest kydie

Your Alan was the first rememberence I ever read, and have never forgotten this, I try to come here and read these, but I am not good at this, the tears flow after the firt one I read, can hardly type a post after I read them and tears still come for you one year after he has gone to the bridge, I am so sorry for your loss f_yellow

Edited by kydie

Guest 3greysinPA

Sending you a gentle hug. :grouphug .. i believe in the bridge and i believe true love never ends and that you will be able to hug and kiss him again someday.

f_yellow:heart Alan :heartf_yellow

Guest Adrianne

Susan, I wasn't a member of GT last year when you said goodbye to your sweet Alan, but I know from the words you write and from what others have said that he was such a special boy. I'm so sorry for your grief, and I know the pain will never completely go away. But I'm right beside you and empathize with you. We all know that pain and share it with you.

Guest EmbersDad

:bighug

i cant believe its been a year...ember,polli, and then alan.....down the road we once again travel. im glad his tree is blooming. :wub:

Thank you for this wonderful post, hon. I'm so sorry Alan had to leave, but your description of your relationship -- then and now -- is truly inspiring. I feel badly that everyone can't/won't/doesn't have this kind of life with their dog, the kind they can't forget and wouldn't ever want to. :bighug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Alan was a special boy, it's obvious by your words. He will always be close to you and one day you will see him again.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.