Cindy

Guest greytbookert

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MnMDogs

She's out of surgery and doing fine... In fact, she's standing up and wagging her tail! This little girl is a spit fire!

I was hoping to see this today. What an amazing girl she is.

Good girl, Cindy! Just take it easy for a few days and heal up, okay sweet girl?

(a real spitfire, indeed. Just have to love her spirit)

Guest eaglflyt

She's out of surgery and doing fine... In fact, she's standing up and wagging her tail! This little girl is a spit fire!

Wonderful news!!! We're continuing prayers for a very speedy recovery. :)

Guest greytbookert

Well, we are home and her 'brothers' missed her terribly. Cindy is sacked out in her post surgical suite (crate)... the poor girl is quite out of it but doing very well.

Guest SoulsMom

Well, we are home and her 'brothers' missed her terribly. Cindy is sacked out in her post surgical suite (crate)... the poor girl is quite out of it but doing very well.

I bet Mom is pretty tired too :kiss2

Glad she is home - will look for an update on everyone's favourite girl tomorrow.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

So glad to hear that everything went well today :yay:):yay

Lots of rest now sweetie :kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.