Today Is The Day

Guest Adrianne

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a second opinion, we really don't know any more now than we did before. There is what looks to be new bone growth in Wilbur's leg, which is good. There is no obvious tumor or lesion to be seen. Chest xrays look good. Wilbur still does not seem to be in any pain, and all the edema in his leg is gone. He has, however, lost a significant amount of weight. All information will be forwarded to OSU.

After much discussion and tears, the decision has been made that we won't amputate if we get a cancer diagnosis. I'm not happy about it, but it comes down to an issue that just cannot be overcome.

At this point, I am praying for a miracle.

You didn't get overwhelming exceptional news, although bone growth is pretty great. BUT, you didn't get BAD news either (obvious cancer). You and your husband got some of your concerns hopefully soothed a bit by a similar opinion and that was the point. We all pray for that miracle with you! smile.gif

I totally agree! But just to be sure, let's all just cut to the chase and pray, pray, PRAY! Sending tons of prayers and healing white light!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead