Hello From England

Guest charliegrey

Guest charliegrey

Hello from England. Wow, so many greys and greyhound lovers in one place! We have three rescue hounds plus a jack russell, cocker spaniel and maltese. I am a volunteer for an independant rehoming charity called Greyhound rescue west of england, who have rescued and rehomed over 750 dogs in the last 12 months. We dont have any racetracks in the south west anymore, making devon and cornwall good places to find forever homes for needy greys. My elderly fawn lady is telling me i have gone way past her bedtime and keeps getting up and going to the foot of the stairs, so i had better go now - does anyone elses dogs insist on a regular bedtime?!

Welcome from Virginia. My girls have given up on me going to bed at a decent hour and just help themselves to my bed. They are more concerned that I remember their meal times.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

:welcome from Nottingham

Sounds like you have a houseful looking at the other thread, you will have to put some pictures up of all your animals :)

Hector is very talkative so always lets me know when he wants something, be it dinner, bed or more water and he sometimes whinges if i'm still downstairs and my partner has gone to bed as he feels he has to be with me, but wants his bed upstairs. Throp doesn't care as long as he can sleep :lol:

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Welcome my friends. It was such a joy meeting you at GreyHaven recently, and ironic you joined here on my DonnieDude's first gotcha day!!

I am so happy to see you here and hope we can meet again. :kiss2

Sit back, relax andjoin in. :)

Welcome to Greytalk! My dogs get a little whiney if I stay up too late but if I don't give it right away they trot off to the bedroom on their own. MAN, I wish my kid had done that when he was little.

Lois

Mom to Palm City Roxie ("Roxie"). Remembering Heizer Jordan ("Jordan"), DB's PickedtoWin ("Andy"), CB Ectasy ("Ecstasy"), Oshkosh Unafraid ("Tribute"), Arathorn, WV's Imperial ("Abby") and her brother WV's Institute ("Mojo") and KB's Gameboy ("Game Boy"), who've all gone to the Bridge. Working with Austin Greyhound Adoption <austingreyhounds.org>.

Guest dramaqueen

Hi From Northern NJ My daughter's brother -in-law is living in Birmingham England. Welcome to the board. You'll find interesting ideas from here & also you DO get answers to questions. Thanks for doing volunteer work for the greys in England.

Guest McWalden

Hello from Scotland, we also have 3 hounds, 2 resident and a foster (our 5th) we also help out with Dumfries and Cumbria Greyhound Rescue, our nearest track is Gretna so we get dogs from there, we also get a number from Ireland. Adoptions have really slowed up for us recently, we've had Darcy our foster for nearly 4 months now, not that I'm complaining, she's fabulous :) None of ours have a regular bedtime as such but they KNOW when its dinner time and don't hesitate to remind us :) :)

Guest FreddyGirl
:wave Welcome aboard from Long Island, NY. My crew just hangs out sleeping on my bed, couch, loveseat, chair or their dog beds until I move into bedtime mode...They can sleep anywhere.

welcome2.gifWelcome to GreyTalk from Maine. We have four greyhounds and one yellow lab (who thinks he's a greyhound). We'd love to see lots of photos!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy