Hi There!

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Hi all, I just wanted to say hello! I have four beautiful hounds you can see in my signature. I have long had interest in Greyhounds as racing dogs, pets, lure coursers, and of course, the most beautiful, loving creatures on earth. This place is a fabulous resource!

I also have some foster Greyhounds who have been adopted- I still love them! Plus my sweet boy at the bridge.

:welcome2 from Indiana!

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Welcome neighbor....Just across the Skyway Bridge.Yes I used to drive over the first bridge that fell.On my 3rd foster hound,failed badly and adopted him. USS Firesorm ( aka Stormy ) did have a life at Derby Lane. My heart breaks each time a hound leaves but the need is so greyt. I almost have enough with a Standard Poodle,A goofy dal/dane mix and a 22yo Maine Coon. I am taking on sitting Greys for locals who need to get away for emergency or respite.