Rapid Onset Cancer - Help

Guest jolie1

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our pets occupy such a big part of our lives & our hearts. It is very hard to lose them & their enthusiam & their joy. You did your best for Dappy & the love you had for each other will be with you forever. :grouphug

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DoofBert

Run Free Dappy.. you are in the best of company at the Rainbow Bridge... But remember to send your momma some signs that you arrived safely, ok?!

----

Hugs from Jayne

(lost Sir D to chrondosarcoma 10/19/2009)

I was so hoping that there was an alternative, but sadly................I am so, so sorry for your loss. Losing him so suddenly is probably like a bomb going off in the middle of your world. You're standing in a huge crater, all alone, shocked and wondering how you got there. You aren't alone. All of GT is here for you. The crater of grief is real, but little by little you will be able to walk out of it. Dappy left so suddenly that I'm sure he will be sending you a sign that he's ok. Run pain free, Dappy and send your Mom a sign.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Isabella1

Sorry to hear this. Just lost my Pirate to Osteo and it went fast. Just remember they will be waiting for us and they are running pain free now.