Hello

Guest onlygreys4me

Guest onlygreys4me

Hello everyone, I was a memeber before and went on hiatus (sp) but am back again, I was the mom of Sexton (at the bridge) and Unique, Well I have moved to Il. from Tn. and I had to leave Unique in Tn.(didnt get custody of Unique, was told can have visitation tho,LOL) I have since resued me a pretty girl, Talley

she is 10 and is ready to retire. She didnt race tho, she was used to keep fox off a cattle ranch in S. Dakaota. I guess greys don't only race. The gentleman I rescued her from wangted to breed with a russian greyhound, but I thnk its her time to retire from that life,

so she is now my buddy and companion and we go everywhere together. She likes to ride with her head hanging out the window. I gotta watch her tho, she's a chaser. But what grey isnt? See ya'll in the funny papers.

talley2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from Massachusetts. What is a Russian greyhound? Is that a breed or just a grey from Russia?

He could have meant a Borzoi. I used to live in a building full of Russians, and they referred to them as "Russian Greyhounds," and they think that our racers are valuable!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest Bonansa

She is beautiful. I love that coloring. Welcome back--I am back as well after the passing of our Cindy. So glad you are able to share your home with another grey sweetie.