Hello From Phoenix

Guest kdice

I've been lurking on greytalk for a long time, but another post made me come out of "lurker," so I thought I'd say hi here too. I am mom to Hattie, who is the second greyhound we've had. We got her in Sept. 2008. Her racing name was the horrible He Hate Me (after the XFL player we assume). She was only 2 when we adopted her and as far as we can tell she ran in four races, coming in 6,7, 8 and 8. She knew the fastest route to the couch!

She is a happy, funny girl, loving to do zoomies and play with her squeaky toys. However, like most of these dogs, she seems happiest laying on the couch with her head on my lap.

I'm going to try to put in a couple photos...

Hattie.jpg

0918091630.jpg

0913080754.jpg

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi and Welcome from Scottsdale! Hattie is beautiful with her black face! Did you adopt her from AAGI? I remember that race name because it was so awful! :lol

:welcome2 from Indiana! Your pup is beautiful! :wub:

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Hi and Welcome from Scottsdale! Hattie is beautiful with her black face! Did you adopt her from AAGI? I remember that race name because it was so awful! :lol

Yes, she's from AAGI :-). I think she was in a foster home for a few months and I'm grateful they did such a good job with her!

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Yes, she's from AAGI :-). I think she was in a foster home for a few months and I'm grateful they did such a good job with her!

I remember her then - she was a foster. Such a horrible racing name! Hattie is a cute name for her! Both Spencer and Buzz are from AAGI.

I remember her then - she was a foster. Such a horrible racing name! Hattie is a cute name for her! Both Spencer and Buzz are from AAGI.

Cheers from Chandler! :)