Urgent, Amicar (amicare) Needed For Newly Spayed Girl In Trouble.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

We have a girl that got spayed Tuesday . She is not doing well. There is another post on here about her. We need Amicare (Aminocaproic Acid)and can not find it anywhere here. If some one can get it and overnight it to me i will pay you right away. We need her to get started right away. Thank you so much.

The other post is

We need prayersfor a girl that got spayed today.

Edited by 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest dobiegrey

I just googled "buy Aminocaproic acid" and got lots of sites that sell it and I bet if you call one of them that is in your time zone or area they can overnight it or tell you where to buy it!! I cannot believe no one in your area, hospital or pharmacy carries it?? Where are you located?? God I pray you find it quickly, can Dr. Couto overnight it? have you called OSU??

Lou

I just googled "buy Aminocaproic acid" and got lots of sites that sell it and I bet if you call one of them that is in your time zone or area they can overnight it or tell you where to buy it!! I cannot believe no one in your area, hospital or pharmacy carries it?? Where are you located?? God I pray you find it quickly, can Dr. Couto overnight it? have you called OSU??

Lou

OH THANK GOD!!!! I was typing as you were posting the above message! I am so glad you are getting it so fast and our prayers continue for this sweet girl!! PLEASSSSSSSEEEEE KEEP US POSTED!!

Guest eaglflyt

So glad for the Amicar shipment! Thanks to whoever is getting it to your girl!!!

Amicar is generally found at most human pharmacies since humans use it, too.

How is she? :candle

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

More good thoughts for this poor girl. I hope she turns the corner soon.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

The vet just called an She is doing better today. We got the meds last night and they started her right away.

Her bllood levels are almost all in normal range. She was in the 300's yesterday. Today 100's. I can not remember what everthing is . All i remember is the vet saying good morning. Are girl is doing much better.

She is not in liver failure the one vet read it wrong.

Please keep the prayers and good thought coming. Sweet T has a wonderful home waiting for her.

The vet just called an She is doing better today. We got the meds last night and they started her right away.

Her bllood levels are almost all in normal range. She was in the 300's yesterday. Today 100's. I can not remember what everthing is . All i remember is the vet saying good morning. Are girl is doing much better.

She is not in liver failure the one vet read it wrong.

Please keep the prayers and good thought coming. Sweet T has a wonderful home waiting for her.

That is just amazing. Wonderful news!

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

The vet just called and SweetT is doing good. Temp. is normal bloodlevels normal. Now if she starts eating she can come home. We are trying to get a hold of the vets again.The are closed on Sundays. We want to take some chicken down for her.