Quincey The Cheaterhound

rycezmom

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 What a special soul, I'm sorry Quincy had to leave. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Give your mom an extra hug, I can only imagine how she must be feeling :grouphug

Godspeed Quincy :f_red

God Speed Quincey.....u can run free and young again.

I am sorry for your and your mothers loss.

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

What a special boy. I am in tears for your mom's loss. I hope she will be OK.

:(

God Speed Quincy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so sorry for you, your mom, and all who loved Quincey :f_white

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest GriffinsMom

I have tears in my eyes after reading your loving tribute to a very special soul. Quincy received as much love as he gave to your family. You and your mother were so lucky to have Quincy for 22 years. I am heartbroken for your mother's loss of her cherished companion. Godspeed to the Bridge Quincy. :grouphug