Hello From The U.k.

Guest JoeyUK

Hello everybody,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Caroline and i live in Lancashire with husband Phil, and of course our adorable hound Joe.

He is big goofy sweet boy who from day one hasn't been a moments trouble. He loves all the dogs we meet on our walks and we have met so many new friends who want to know all about his racing days.

Your site has been so imformative to us and also been so a great help in the time we have had Joe ( 12 months ) we have great fun looking at photo's and reading the tales about your lovely hounds, it is so obvious of the greyt love you all have for them.

Will send photo's soon. Love to you all and once again thanks.

Hello and welcome from a fellow Brit. This is a great place. I just love to read all about everone's greys. Don't forget the :rules pictures please.

Welcome, from another Brit! And yes do please post some photos of Joe on here!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Hello from Oldham :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!