Just A Little Favour...

:yay :yay :yay

I think that when the patient is feeling better, we should see a new pic. :D

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:yay :yay :yay

I think that when the patient is feeling better, we should see a new pic. :D

I contemplated taking one of his "look-at-the-pretty-colours" stoned face but thought that was a bit too much for the poor boy....(but it *was* a very good stoned face!) And unfortunately, they removed his bandage before we left. They put red vet wrap around his IV site, and whilst waiting for him to wake up, one of the techs must have been bored; she cut snowflakes out of white vet wrap to stick on it :colgate The vet was quite perplexed until he noticed his red collar with white snowflakes on it... :rolleyes: But a pic when he is back to his goofy self will follow!

He has had some wet food, with added water (he's not much for drinking on his own) and is walking about on his own (with close supervision aka; helicopter mom!).

I'm going to post a separate thread about a course of treatment the vet suggested. Basically a maintenance dose of doxy for the full year until his next dental. I brush every day and the crowns and to his gum line were all good. But the disease progresses under the gum line and he is very close to losing all of his teeth (his gums have recessed to within a millimetre or two of the gumline).

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves