Hi From Tn

Guest Whistle

Guest Whistle

Hi all -

I have been a long-time lurker here, and just want to introduce myself. I am mom to two hounds, Bribz and Stopper (Black Stop). They are both big beautiful black 8-year-old boys I have had since 2004 and 2005.

My Bribz was diagnosed with very probable osteo on 09/22 by x-rays. We have decided to go with palliative care for him for many reasons. He had a bad few days after he first starting limping and we took him in for x-rays, but he is doing great on around-the-clock tramadol and Rimadyl. He is my "heart hound," and this has been really tough.

Reading on this site has been a wealth of information. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi before I started posting.

Bribz on the left and Stopper on the right. This is one of my favorite pics of the two, even though Stopper was so thin. He has packed on about 10 pounds since this pic was taken.

DSCN1010.jpg

Bribz just a couple of days ago

DSC05709.jpg

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Hi and welcome out of lurksville ~ wish it was under better circumstances. :bighug

Your boys are stunning :wub:

I also know the heartbreak of osteo, and took the same route you are. Osteo so sukks -

Enjoy the moments with your handsome boy. :bighug

Guest KennelMom

Handsome hounds! Welcome to Greytalk, I too wish it were other circumstances that brought you out of lurk mode. I'm sorry to hear about the osteo dx :grouphug

Hi from Michigan!

I'm glad you have made yourself known to us. Your boys are so handsome!

Sorry to hear about the Osteo with Bribz. I lost my own sweet Pup to Osteo. Have you joined the Circle of Grey on Yahoo Groups? They offer wonderful support and a wealth of information on dealing with the cancer. You will also find much support here on Greytalk. Unfortunately, too many of us here have went down the same road you are traveling now.

Treasure each day with Bribz, spoil him rotten and take LOTS of photos of him - they will be priceless to you someday.

Sending a gentle hug your way today!

Cory

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest Downtownhoundz

Welcome form Northern Virginia here! You'll find a wealth of information and a lot of support. I'm so sorry you're going through this, it's the absolute worse!

Welcome from LI. Your boys are beautiful. I am so sorry about the osteo. We went through that with our Polli- it does, at best, suck. We are all here for you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Hi from Canada! We're also dealing with osteo right now, so sorry that Bribz has been diagnosed.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Welcome from Maryland! I am sorry that it is under these circumstances. Wishing you many more days and beautiful memories with your beautiful boy. Love those black tuxedos! (I have two myself.)

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Whistle

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome and support.

Cory - I have joined Circle of Grey. I have been a lurker there as well.

Aliwest - I know Gallatin pretty well. I actually went to Vol State:).

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome and support.

Cory - I have joined Circle of Grey. I have been a lurker there as well.

Aliwest - I know Gallatin pretty well. I actually went to Vol State:).

Cool! :thumbs-up My all time favorite teacher from high school, James Story, teaches there.

• 1 month later...