Hank The Kitty

Guest Dragonmom

Guest Dragonmom

I'm sorry you had such a rough start in life. Losing your mama and then your other 2 litter mates. Princess and i tried our best but you were to weak. God speed little kitty.

Tonight i had the death talk with my almost 7 year old son. i told him about the rainbow bridge and thats where animals and pets go to become angels. He asked where heaven is and then where hell is. he looked up into the sky and went look mommy i see the bridge. Across the sky was a long thin cloud stretched out over another layer of clouds. it wasn't a disappearing vapor trail from a plane either. He asked me how Hank could see to do stuff up there cause his eyes were still closed. we talked about how sick and hurt animals are all better again once they are at the rainbow bridge.

I was thinking about keeping Hank if he made it as he was the smallest of the 3 kittens. Hank is being cremated and returned to me next week. I promised him a forever home and now he will have one.

I'm sorry you didn't get to have Hank longer. RIP baby kitty.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so sorry. RIP Little boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:cry1:grouphug:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound