Kinda New From Wi

Guest UmazMom

Some of you know me already, most of you don't.

I've been on the forum for a loooooong time but I am pretty sure that I've never done the formal introduction. I have contacted all of you when I've had issues....I've never just said hello. So here is my official hello.

HELLO!!!!!!!!

I am mom to Uma 5 (Wild Bout Angel), Ari 6 (Ilene's Scam), Posie 5 (Ilene's Delight) and my sweet sweet Angel Lola (Marvelous Angel). It is the three hounds, myself and DH and the 13 year old kitty Amadeus. DH and I are both pretty active volunteers for GPA WI.

Ari was our first. He's a big goofy red brindle. Typical boy.

Portraits070.jpg

Here is our second.......Uma. She is my heart baby.

jj.jpg

Here is the purty Rosie Posie....

Rose2017.jpg

And my dear, dear BEAUTIFUL bridge angel, Lola aka da momma. (We adopted her through the Halfway Homes for Hounds......back in March of 07. (THANK you.) She was Uma's Mom and we adopted her at age 9 1/2. She sadly passed this April. She was 2 months shy of 12. :( )

flood070.jpg

05172008129.jpg

You guys are all greyt. Thanks for looking at ma babies.

Beautiful hounds. Welcome from LI, NY.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project