In Memory Of Nan De Mabel

Guest Brindle2Black

I'm so sorry....Godspeed sweet girl.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am sorry for your loss. I see she raced here in Oregon; I remember betting on a half-sibling of hers once, before they closed Multnomah. Her pic is on Greyhound-data, she was a lovely girl. Godspeed, Mabel... :f_red

Guest Brindled_Greys

Thank you everyone! I added Mabel's picture (not a very good one really) to the database a few years back. I believe she raced her whole career at Multnomah. Hard to believe we had her for 8 1/2 years! Time seemed to go by so quickly! But she will always be with us.

I also added Thriller's picture to the database. He is Skiddy Thriller. That picture was taken in 2000, I believe. We adopted him a couple of months after we moved to WA. He's an old man now, but still as sweet!

Edited by Brindled_Greys

I am so very sorry for your loss.

:f_pink

Godspeed sweet girl

Edited by djsgreys

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com