My Bob, 7 Years Ago Sept. 15th

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Thank you all for your wonderful comments about My Bob. You ALL made this year a lot easier for me to get through! It meant a lot to me!

If you had met Bob, you'd know why I loved him with ALL MY HEART :-)) Energy, too!

It is nice to have such a wonderful group of new friends like all of you here on Greytalk! I mean this with ALL my heart! Love you! Dee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lynne893

It is a comfort to think of your Bob up there with our loved ones and our hounds.

Thank you for helping us think of him as the keeper of the bridge. I've been having a hard time with the loss of our Timber on September 14 but from time to time I do think of Bob up there with him, and that is a help.

Guest Energy11
It is a comfort to think of your Bob up there with our loved ones and our hounds.

Thank you for helping us think of him as the keeper of the bridge. I've been having a hard time with the loss of our Timber on September 14 but from time to time I do think of Bob up there with him, and that is a help.

You would have loved My Bob! He and Energy were "joined at the hip..." When My Bob died, and I had the people from the crematory come for his body, Bold Energy jumped up on his empty Hospice Bed, and refused to leave it!!!!!!!!!!! Broke my heart! Energy was Bob's boy, but after Bob's death, Energy and I did EVERYTHING together, EVERYTHING! He kept me going, and I think, I kept him going! When HE DIED, I DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, I met My Curfew, The very DAY after Energy joined Bob at The Bridge. ... It was meant to be. Then, came the other four!

Yes, Please feel comforted that Robert H. (Bob) DeYonker, A VERY VERY KIND SOUL, is watching over Timber until you can, for yourself! Love you! Deanne (Dee)

What a beautiful tribute! I am really glad you shared it with us. My girlfriend was a young widow and her husband passed away 16 years ago in July. In July we always remember him and talk about his kindness. In October of the same year his dog died and we always felt that her husband needed his dog more than my girlfriend did so it has brought her comfort. Like you she has moved on with her life but still remembers..................

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest Energy11
What a beautiful tribute! I am really glad you shared it with us. My girlfriend was a young widow and her husband passed away 16 years ago in July. In July we always remember him and talk about his kindness. In October of the same year his dog died and we always felt that her husband needed his dog more than my girlfriend did so it has brought her comfort. Like you she has moved on with her life but still remembers..................

Thank you for your kind words! I will NEVER forget ... never, ever ... until ... I meet My Bob and Energy, at The Bridge ...

This year, having all of you on GT, made this MUCH easier! Thank you, Thank you!

You were blessed to have the love of a wonderful man AND a wonderful Grey. But I guess when the love is so deep, the hurt is deep as well.

Hoping that your cherished memories bring you comfort.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown