New To Forum

Guest WhithersMom

Guest WhithersMom

Hi! My name is Deb, and I have had my dog, Whither, for just over a year now, and have finally gotten around to getting on this forum! Whither is a tall, handsome black male who is about to celebrate his fourth birthday, and is a real sweetie. He is a little shy around young kids and is afraid of cats, but is otherwise an outgoing hound with tons of personality.

I am a currently out of work English teacher, and I also run Blue Coyote Productions, a small company that makes handmade leather sighthound collars. I am 39 years old and the mother of two, living in southern New Hampshire. I love teaching, and have had a great time working with high school students over the last year and am looking forwards to doing so again.

Aside from my obvious obsession with greyhounds, I also read copious amounts of literature, have a substantial houseplant collection, including some exotics, and live with four cats who rule the universe. I also write and am working on typing up a book that I have been working on for a long time now, with an eye to finishing it this fall and getting it published sometime in the next year.

That is about it in a nutshell. There is more, of course, but enough for an introduction to start.

---Deb

Visit my website at : www.bluecoyoteproductions.com

Ahhh .... but where's the photos of Whither? :digicam

:welcome Hi from Michigan! We look forward to hearing more about you and your boy in the months to come.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Welcome from Westwood Mass!

You mentioned that you're from southern New Hampshire - you might want to check out the web site greyhoundadventures.org - its a greyhound walking club that meets every Sunday in different places in Mass -- some places might not be too far from the NH border.

You mentioned that you're from southern New Hampshire - you might want to check out the web site greyhoundadventures.org - its a greyhound walking club that meets every Sunday in different places in Mass -- some places might not be too far from the NH border.

MaryJane we got to meet Wither on a GA walk this past Sunday. What a beauty.

Barbara
Majestic and Ranger

"If you want to hear the patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my dogs."

Hi Deb!

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!

And welcome to GT!! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WhithersMom

Still working on figuring out how to do that.

Ahhh .... but where's the photos of Whither? :digicam

:welcome Hi from Michigan! We look forward to hearing more about you and your boy in the months to come.

We have done that, but I am working Sunday Mornings now. We need something in NH!

Awesome, now we just have to get them together to play!

:welcome from another NH grey family!

cool, does she have a grey too?

A big welcome from Georgia! My step-daughter lives in NH.

Absolutely. I just took some more photos and am working on setting them put up today.

Welcome to GT.. much good information here..

So.. that's an awesome collar on your website. Can we have more info posted in pet merchandise threads?

Guest WhithersMom

Who makes all the cool greyhound banners?

Welcome to you and your sweet boy!

English professor here, with many future English teachers as students. :)