Juneau Is Gone

Guest greycrew

Having gone through this in March, I know what you are feeling all to well..But as it has been said, you did this FOR him not TO him. Juneau is now pain-free and chasing rabbits across the bridge until the day you are reunited. He is not alone we have many Bridge kids there showing him the ropes....and stuffies...and kongs...and even screaming monkies. In time the pain will lessen. But there will always be little things you see or hear that brings back the memories and they will bring a smile and not a tear.

Greg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. It is so hard.

Fly free Juneau. :f_white

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

It was not a dream. Something was said to me once--------dreams come and go and most of them you would need to write down so you would remember them---your visit last night will not have to be written down--it went straight to your heart. I'm sorry it hurts so much but, Juneau will never be far from you--you will always hold that love bond and even the heavens will not be able to break that.

Guest barkdogs

Wow, what an amazing dream. I am so sorry. I went through this twice this year and it never gets easier. You did an unselfish and generous thing.

Guest VirginiaGreys

I totally believe that he gave you a sign. Dodge did for me too after I asked him to. He's done so twice that I've asked him to. I'm so sorry that you are going through this pain...the pain is still there for me too....but it does and will get better. :grouphug