Cosmo Update: 6 Weeks Post-amp

I'm with you Tracey, I see that reunion as a good omen. I mean, what are the odds of running in to her at that particular time?

Glad to hear, but not surprised that all went well. Cali's chemo meds arrive tomorrow I think, they cleared customs this afternoon.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

What a great post, Tracey! So glad to hear about the day on a lot of levels, as you said. The best news is that Cosmo is feeling fine tonight and that you've gotten together with a great vet like Kris Matz. If anyone can keep Cosmo going a long time, it's her!

Marcia

Good for you and Cosmo!

We've been told about the "HazMat" as well and will be stocking up on bleach as well as trying to get her to go in the same area for easy clean up.

Hope everything continues to go well.

Vicky and my best boys Vern (Rockin Big Mike) and Wil (Deco Abilene Wil).

Missing my best girl Cali (BOC's Kaylynn) at the Bridge.

Guest Fitzy

Good luck with everything, our greyhound Honcho is scheduled to have his front right leg amputated on Monday morning, I'm praying that the osteosarcoma hasn't spread too much and that he handles the chemo well.

Guest GreenGreys

Tracy, glad to read the updates and hear that Cosmo is doing so well! Since she and Ranger had their surgeries on the same day, you both hold a special place in our hearts.

For what it's worth, when Ranger received his first chemo (still waiting for infection to clear up before proceeding), we received written information that put us on hazmat duty for only 72 hours after chemo. Don't know about you, but the hazmat duties got very old very fast, so you might want to check with OSU about it.

Give Cosmo a hug from the south for us!

Pat and Ranger