Guest isntitgreyt

Here are some pics of Glenda!!!

P7131006.jpg

P7131007.jpg

P7131008.jpg

P7131010.jpg

P7131011.jpg

P7131015.jpg

Here's my whole gang!!! Joker's still hanging out looking for his forever couch :)

P7131018.jpg

Glenda got here this afternoon and has been such a sweetheart!! She's not too happy with the stairs but I'm working on it. I love how her ears stick right up!!!

Guest TheUnrulyHound

:clap PICTURES!!!!!! What a pretty girl!!!!! But what do you expect with Molotov and Dutch Bahama mixed in there :beatheart

WELCOME HOME!!!!! (almost..... not in writing yet, but we know the truth ;) )

Guest isntitgreyt
She's a real cutie! Why not keep Joker too? ;)

I just said the same thing to DH about Joker!!! He doesn't want to hear it. He said I can only have 4 dogs but I explained that all the greys in this house should only count for 1 since all 4 have less energy than my 1 Boston Terrier :)

Guest greytmomof3

Congreytulations!! We have her sister, yes full sister, in our adoption kennel right now. Here is her sister Gypsy:

Greyhound_ICU_Gypsy-big.jpg

Guest TurnerMiller01

:):wub: ohhhh... glenda is gorgeous... but i am also a sucker for the brindles....

She is a cutie pie... and yes.. her ears are really neat!! :wub::inlove

Guest isntitgreyt
Congreytulations!! We have her sister, yes full sister, in our adoption kennel right now. Here is her sister Gypsy:

Greyhound_ICU_Gypsy-big.jpg

They look a lot alike!!! When she's adopted, can you pass along my GT name so if Gypsy's new family wants we can keep in touch?

Pretty pretty girl. I sure hope to read soon that she's no longer a foster. :D

As for Gypsy...if I were closer and had room... :beatheart :beatheart

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Glenda is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

:confetti :confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

She's a real cutie! Why not keep Joker too? ;)

I just said the same thing to DH about Joker!!! He doesn't want to hear it. He said I can only have 4 dogs but I explained that all the greys in this house should only count for 1 since all 4 have less energy than my 1 Boston Terrier :)

I say this all the time :lol I always tell people that I could have 10 greys compared to the one lab :)

Congrats!

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Adorable! Our first grey is an ICU dog (ICU Celeste) and a brindle too. The Sholtz who run the ICU kennel are really nice.

http://www.sholtzgreyhounds.com/

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest isntitgreyt
Adorable! Our first grey is an ICU dog (ICU Celeste) and a brindle too. The Sholtz who run the ICU kennel are really nice.

Thank you for sharing the website with me!! I can't wait to check it out!

Glenda is doing really good! I'm not crating her at all and she's fine. I went home at lunch to let her out and she went right back upstairs and laid on her bed! Well, not up the stairs. She doesn't like them at all :) I have to wait a few weeks to make her an official member of the family but I don't foresee her going anywhere, ever !!!!

Thank you for sharing the website with me!! I can't wait to check it out!

Glenda is doing really good! I'm not crating her at all and she's fine. I went home at lunch to let her out and she went right back upstairs and laid on her bed! Well, not up the stairs. She doesn't like them at all :) I have to wait a few weeks to make her an official member of the family but I don't foresee her going anywhere, ever !!!!

I e-mailed Paula Sholtz when we first adopted Celeste. She sent me back a very nice e-mail with tons of information about Celeste's time on the farm. Glenda sounds like a wonderful girl!

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest isntitgreyt

Glenda roached for the first time last night!!! Of course I didn't have the camera handy and when I went to get it she was back on her side! She's doing so good!!!

I can't figure out how to edit the title to say UPDATE!!

Guest TheUnrulyHound

a roach!!!!! I see a permanent resident..... ;) some of mine have NEVER roached tho :rolleyes::clap I think we need new pictures anyway :nod

you have to be a GT supporter to edit your title, it is worth it ;)