Bailey

Guest BSM

I was going through some old files last night and found these two photos. They weren't 'perfect' so I never did anything and now they're beautiful.

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

I almost lost it yesterday seeing her food in my trunk. I had to move her food bowl. Will moving her bed make it easier because I won't keep looking over to see what she's up to or harder because it means she's really gone?

Thank you to everyone who's left such kind thoughts.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful girl! I am so sorry. :f_pink

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest TippyTy

{{{Eliza}}} I am so sorry for your loss. Pretty Bailey.... way too young. :crying

Not nearly as glorious as your pics, but this is one of my faves of Bailey at a meet-n-greet

IMG_1678.jpg

:gh_run:f_pink:gh_run

Run free, sweet girl.

:cry1 I'm so sorry. Bailey was a beautiful girl. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your baby was absolutely gorgeous and your photo's bring out her beauty so well. She was obviously very much loved. Cherish your memories, they will see you through.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest LANDOLISA

So sorry for your loss of Bailey, she looked like such a sweet girl. She looks identical to our Lisa (went to the Bridge 5/6/09). I know your pain and heartbreak. Sending warm thoughts and prayers for you and your family. f_yellow

Godspeed Bailey... Run free, :gh_run and smile down on your family.

Guest jettcricket

...Your Bailey was absolutely stunning...I know my kids, Jett and Cricket were there to welcome her at the Bridge.

I know how hard it is.....hugs to you and may each day that passes make it a bit easier.

Your baby girl is in a better place now and will wait for you. :grouphug:f_pink

Edited by jettcricket

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Bailey. It's so sad that she had to leave you way too soon.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16