Jamey Is Free.....

....in the house that is! We put away the ex-pen last night, we took off his t-shirt, and we bought a new huge crate for him! All the dogs sleep in their crates at night. When Jamey was walking his back would just fit under the top of the 30" crate. We figured that he could not be able to hop into it, so we bought the largest plastic crate available, it is 35" high. (Great Dane size!) Jamey has no problem hopping in. So now Jamey is sleeping in his beloved crate again, and Michael is no longer sleeping on the couch to be with him. Jamey loves to be outside in the summer and now he can be there again. It makes him look very kingly to see him controlling his yard from his 'throne' (bed). LOL! (His name is King James).

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

"It makes him look very kingly to see him controlling his yard from his 'throne' (bed)." . . . . how would we know this? Do we have any pictures? Nooooooooooooooo.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Glad to hear Jamey is getting back into his familiar old routine!

What size t-shirt did you use for Jamey? I think I'll have to send Jason out later to get a couple. Anything we'd wear is going to be way too big and we don't have kids so I can't even guess what size to get for her. And her special tripawd t-shirt won't be here for a bit yet.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest greytbookert

I'm happy to hear that Jamey is feeling a bit better!

When we had to use a tshirt for our Sahra, not for amp though, we used a child size 10-12 and that seemed to work.

Guest EmbersDad
"It makes him look very kingly to see him controlling his yard from his 'throne' (bed)." . . . . how would we know this? Do we have any pictures? Nooooooooooooooo.

yes!!!

ttiwwop.gif

Glad to hear Jamey is getting back into his familiar old routine!

What size t-shirt did you use for Jamey? I think I'll have to send Jason out later to get a couple. Anything we'd wear is going to be way too big and we don't have kids so I can't even guess what size to get for her. And her special tripawd t-shirt won't be here for a bit yet.

Hi, we just used a men's medium white t-shirt, cuz we had one handy. We folded up the bottom of the shirt and gathered the extra on top of Jamey's back and put a sturdy elastic around that. Hope you can imagine how that would look!

yes!!!

ttiwwop.gif

Give me a day or so, we'll provide pics, LOL! LOL!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

yes!!!

ttiwwop.gif

Here are the promised pictures!

King James surveying his kingdom

KingJamessurveyinghiskingdom.jpg

King James tired of surveying his kingdom

KingJamestiredofsurveying.jpg

And, King James asleep after surveying his kingdom

KingJamesasleepaftersurveyinghiskin.jpg

I'm so excited for him. He sure is a handsome boy. :wub:

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.