Any Grey Parents In Hopatcong, Nj Vicinity?

Hi all,

I adopted a greyhound from GAA three weeks ago. I've searched their message board for fellow grey parents in my area, but it seems the majority are in the south Jersey/Philadelphia vicinity.... so I thought I'd try here.... Would love to meet other greys and their people... My REMY is afraid of other dogs and my cat, so I'm sad that I don't know any greys to have playdates for him...

Have a greyt day!

Claudia

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

Guest Kaquel

Hey Claudia! Nice to see you here. This is Lite and Holly's mom. Where are the pictures of gorgeous Remy! (I know personally just how gorgeous he is-no hiding it from us!)

Welcome & congrats! :confetti There are bunches of us in Bergen County that walk every Sunday morning at 9 am in Van Saun Park in Paramus. I know it's kind of a trip from where you are, but you're more than welcome to join us any time.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Hi. Glad you came on GT, I was the one that suggested it from GAA. I hope you find playdates!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Greyglo

:wave from Warren Township. GFNJ and NJGAP have two picnics each in May and September in Bridgewater. You might meet Greyhound owners close to your area there.

Best wishes with your new addition!

HI from Lou and Plummer.

We live in Rockaway and try to participate in the Meet and Greets for Greyhound Friends of NJ, last Sunday of the month at Petsmart, Rockaway Mall.

Would love to get together with your new boy

Hi...We live in Wisconsin, but we used to live in McAfee, which isn't too far fron you. Hope you are able to find a greyhound buddy.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

If the Rockaway Mall Meet & Greet is this Sunday, I will unfortunately miss it. :( Remy & I will be in North Massapequa this weekend. Would love to meet Lou & Plummer sooner... I'm unable to send PM on this site since I'm new, so if anyone would like to email me (claudia@merchantcashandcapital.com) to set up something, we'd be glad to meet new greys and their parents!

Would love to meet any greys and their parents in Massapequa as well.... We're there every other weekend...

Thank you all and have a GREYT Friday!!!

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

Well here's a link to my group Grateful Greyhounds. They are on Long Island & do tons of M&G's every weekend. Click on the "events" page to see where they'll be.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis