Jamey Is Home

We picked Jamey up late this afternoon. It was really cute the way he went to say bye to all the staff at the hospital, he really did go to each one to say bye- all on his shaky remaining front leg. When we came home he drank a bowl full of water, then he ate a bowl full of food (he hadn't eaten too much there), had a long pee and even pooped a bit. He's feeling a lot better about himself!

He seems to be doing quite well, pain-wise also. He did not want to use the ramps that Michael had built for him this morning, he wanted to go up and down the 3 stairs to outside on his own.

We'll keep you updated.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

:yay So glad he ate for you. Many of them just want to get home and have a normal routine. Hope your night is uneventful.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Jameyyyyyyy :wub: You're doing so well :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest goodtimekid

Glad to hear he is doing well. I guess he wanted to get back to his routine.... Best wishes for a quick and uneventful total recovery....