Passion Started Thyroid Med's

I gave her the first dose at dinner tonight

OMG- the gas is so bad

Is this normal from the med?

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest Taras

My Quiz is on Thyroid Med's dose (.09 2x a day) I never noticed any gas issue. I do know that I have to keep his weight very steady so the med's are most effective . Also when we 1st strated the med's after about 4months we had to test again to make sure the level was correct. We had to raise his but for 2 years we have done very well .

Go luck

Tara

I never noticed Gee having gas with her meds either.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Gobi has been on Thyroid meds for years. I've pup-sat him many times and never noticed a gas problem.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Kari...

I have no dog experience but me experience....when I started on thyroid meds I had some stomach upset, not gas, but queasy stomach....lasted about a week and then I have been fine every since. Might give it some time.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

My first grey - KC - was on thyroid meds. I didn't notice gas, but she grey lots of hair on her butt.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Well, if her metabolism just got a boost, it might get her GI system moving in a more lively way, so to speak. I have not heard of gas as a side effect from human thyroid meds, which is all I know about. But the thyroid affects all the systems in the body. I agree about giving it a few days.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

It's better today

I almost had to kick her out of the bedroom last night :puke

:fart

Hopefully it was just something from yesterday

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17