Vinny, The Prisoner, Has Been Released!

Guest FrostyBottoms

Guest FrostyBottoms

Big Vinny went to see Dr. Turner last night and he was cleared to roam the house! YAY! He said he could trot in the yard,

but no running full speed. So since I don't know how to keep him from running full speed after being in a cage/Xpen for 2 months...I will be

leash walking him on potty breaks for 4-6 more weeks. Then after that, Dr. T said Vinny could "go live his life"

He was so happy to sleep in our bed last night after 2 long months. I love my big guy!

Way to go!

Hmmm, 4-6 weeks, will the tomatoes be ripening by then?

:lol

Scritchies to the Big V.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

YAY for Vinny! He's been sprung! literally!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Woo hoooo! Free (well, partially) at last! :confetti:gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest FrostyBottoms
Way to go!

Hmmm, 4-6 weeks, will the tomatoes be ripening by then?

:lol

Scritchies to the Big V.

The taste of FREEDOM...

DSCN5354.jpg

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

Hey Vinny, Bart knows exactly how you feel. He couldnt be let offleash for the first 6 months we had him. It will be over before you know it.

Guest greyt2love

Hurray for Big Vinny !!!! Glad to hear the good news !! Go and live your life to the fullest just as soon as you can you handsome guy !!!!!

I'm so happy for him. The next few weeks won't seem so long now that you are free.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.