A Tribute To Ashy

Guest EaglesMom

Guest EaglesMom

We met Ashy (Hey Ashcraft) at a farm where he was living with a lot of other greyhounds waiting for his forever home. He was living in a crate and although he was fed and loved, it was not where he needed to be for the rest of his life. Ashy was older than the average greyhound looking for a home, he was black and we were not totally sure of his cat status. With so many greyhounds needing groups to take them, folks in the world of adoption know how hard it is sometimes to place these dogs.

GPA-Maryland agreed to take this boy and Liz agreed to foster him and proceeded to fail fostering....................

So Liz, although you only had Ashy for about a year, it was truly the best year of his life. He was loved, went to Greyhound Events, had a soft bed of his very own and I am sure he enjoyed every single moment of his time with you.

Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for loving him, he deserved it and I am sure he is telling everyone at the bridge what a great family he had.

May your memories and love for him get you through this difficult time.

Run free Ashy, we will ALWAYS remember you........

Edited by EaglesMom

I'm so sorry for all who knew and loved Ashy. My condolences to his family.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Rest in peace Ashy and condolences to your family and all who loved you :brokenheart .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so very sorry, :grouphug

:gh_run2 Run Free Ashy!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Lucky Ashy was so loved. Godspeed sweet boy. :gh_run2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

How wonderful that Ashy had that very special year of love and his own home. My condolences to his family who will miss him.

:f_red :f_red

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest LHibner

Becky,

You truley knew how special our boy was from the start on the farm. We have you and Ethel (GPA/MD) to thank for seeing how special these older pups are and that there is always somone out there for them. We are lucky to be his family and well always love and remember him. He was my quiet boy....my Boo boy. Thank you for bring him off of the farm and into our lives.

Liz, Doug and the Pups.

I'm so sorry for his family's loss of Ashy. I'm glad that they had some time to get to know each other, although it wasn't long enough. Godspeed Ashy! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis