Happy 6th Gotcha Day At The Bridge Emmy

TheFullHouse

Today would have been your 6th Gotcha Day my beautiful girl. You can't imagine how much dad and I miss you. I woke up this morning and rain was gently falling and as I let out all your brothers and sisters I sat looking at your picture on the slate by the door and remembered the first day we brought you home. I miss your spunky nature and most of all I miss watching you play with your basketball in the back yard. Have Andy give you a kiss for me and you give him a kiss from me too. I love you little girl, with my whole heart. Tell Andy mom loves him too and misses him terribly. Celebrate your special day with Andy and the rest of the angels at the bridge.

IMG_1337.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

Ah Judy, I know the pain you are feeling, just look at all the doors Emmy opened in your house.

Happy Gotcha day Beautiful Emmy, you did your job well here on earth. Watch over your Mommy and Daddy and take care of your brother Andy. :wub:

:beatheart

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I thought of you and your mom this morning Emmy first thing. I can just imagine you playing with your basketball. You are so loved and so missed little girl. I hope that my Misty has had the honor of meeting you and Andy.

Please continue to watch over mom, dad and Kevin

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Well, that made me cry.

Happy Gotcha Day at the Bridge, basketball girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.