We're Back And Wanted To Say Hi

Guest TinasTroops

Guest TinasTroops

I stepped away from many of the boards for a long needed rest, I have popped in from time to time over the last 6 months but no where near as much as I used to be on GT and others.

I wanted to say hi, hope everyone is doing well and to let everyone know that Booker, Sahara, Ducati & Cyah are all doing well and enjoying life. We plan to visit the board more often these days.

Booker - Bo Bear, going to be 12 this year!! Where did the time go......

Picture184.jpg

Sahara, My princess - upside down girl, 9 this year!

Picture013-1.jpg

Ducati - Handsome handosme man you are, already 5

P9281730.jpg

And Cyah - our sweet baby doll, 11 in July.

Picture231-1-1.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

Welcome back Tina :wave Beautiful pictures of your greys.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest DogmaLondon

HI TINA!!!

Good to see you on here. I'm back too; also after a long needed rest.

Hope to see you a couple times this summer!!

karen :)

Hey Tina- glad all is OK!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CaseynovasMom

Welcome back - what a beautiful fur family! I especially love the shot in the papasan, it looks like it was made for snoozing and roaching! :nappy