Saying Goodbye To My Baby Girl Tomorrow

Guest MnMDogs

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. You know many of us have taken this same walk so you are not alone.

Have the very best, most indulgent, most loving night and day that you can think of. Know that you are doing the very best thing you possibly can do for your girl.

Guest greydogluvr

I was right where you are just yesterday. It is heartwrenching to know that another will be feeling the pain of the loss of a wonderful companion. There are many wonderful new friends to welcome her at the bridge. I know my Willie will be there to guide her. :candle

Guest Energy11

WE are all very sorry for you!

A good friend of ours, Vicki, lost her baby "Beauty" today to OS!

It seems like this "THING" is becoming a epidemic among greyhounds!

All of ours, who have passed on, will be there for your baby! D

Guest KateWantsaGrey

today is one of the longest and shortest days of your life. It's so hard to say goodbye, and to watch the hours tick away. I am very, very sorry for your loss.

Guest greytexplorer

well, crap :(

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers especially tomorrow.

recnac sucks

~Pat

I am so sorry! I was hoping that you would have more time together. We will keep you tucked gently in our prayers.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead