Hello From Arkansas!

Guest Jengrey1

Guest Jengrey1

I am new to this site. I am still trying to get familiar with everything. I am the proud mom to 2 lovely greyhounds Socks(3 yrs old) and Callee(20 months old). I adopted my first grey Socks, seven months ago. She is my shadow I am always taking her with me. I have only had Callee for eight days. Callee is my first foster but I love her like she is my own. I am very excited for her because she may going to her forever home in the next week or so. If everything works out with her prospective family. The rescue I work with has had her for awhile because she lost an eye when she was a young puppy. People are apparently turned off because she is blind in that eye. I don't know why, she is very beautiful. They are both black with white feet and chest. Anyway, before I forget about myself. I am 29 and married with no children. I live in northwest Arkansas. I also have two cats, Lola and Shadow. I am currently a respiratory therapy student. My spare time is spent studying and promoting greyhound adoption.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Jennifer

Welcome from Iowa! We're glad to have you join us. And I know we're all eager to see pictures of your pups! (Most of us use photobucket.com for that purpose, it works really easily.)

Edited by PrairieProf

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Hi from Florida, Jennifer!! :wave

Callee and Socks are adorable!!

Welcome to GT! You will love it here.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

The pups are adorable! Hello and welcome from the cornfields of Illinois.

(edited because my fat fingers hit too many keys)

Edited by Time4ANap
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jackiekbowen

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome to

Hello and welcome to the

Hello and welcome to the group

Welcome to GreyTalk, Jennifer! :wave Your girlies are lovely! :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Jengrey1

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have not posted lately, because I have been trying to end my spring semester at school on a high note. My foster girl Callee is now living with her possible forever family!!! I picked up another foster, Tex. He is almost 2 and very sweet. A little shy at times, but I have soft spot for the the shy greys. My husband and I just adore him. Socks is absolutely smitten with him. We have decided that we are going to keep him.

Here are some pics:

Here is Tex with his new friend Shadow.

DSC00554.jpg

Socks and Tex

DSC00546.jpg

Socks and Tex, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Aawww! So cute! And Shadow obviously has bestowed a seal of approval! Welcome from FL!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Pipi5

Hello & Welcome from SE Tennessee/NE Mississippi!

Oopsie that would make me all over the place...I'm from the Memphis Tennessee area.

Edited by Pipi5

Guest CaseynovasMom

Welcome Jennifer!!

Socks and Callee are beautiful - and we are so glad to have you here! :welcome

Edited by CaseynovasMom