Hello From Arkansas!

Guest Jengrey1

Guest BEANORACENOMO

Welcome from Maine. You need to join us @ Red fawn & friends come on in . We would love to have you join us.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jengrey1
What city/town do you live in Arkansas? I'm from West Memphis-Marion area.

I am from Springdale. It's in the northwestern part of the state. I apologize for not responding in a resonable time. I am taking a summer course for my degree and it is consuming all my time.

Welcome to the board! I'm up in Branson, just a (long) stone's throw away from you! Socks and Tex are gorgeous - I have a black tuxedo lady myself that was a very shy one.

You'll find the board not only expert in all things greyhound, but pretty knowledgeable in all things, period. You can get your daily laughs here, your gossip, recipes, and home decorating ideas, along with answers to any and all things grey related.

Connie

Guest CaseynovasMom

Welcome Jennifer!

I'm also 29 (well, in just over a month)! Not looking forward to next year *gulp*!

Nice to have you - greetings from NY here. I just wanted to say how cool it is that you're in respiratory therapy training. My youngest son was hospitalized with very severe croup this past winter, he was in for 5 days. If it wasn't for his respiratory therapists coming in, the poor kid just couldn't breathe. So be very proud of the job you're training to do. :)