Good Prices For Frontline Top Spot?

I'm looking for a place with good prices on Frontline Top Spot, I did a Google search, but the prices seemed high for 6 months for dogs up to 88 lbs. Does anyone have a good seller? Any GT merchants with good prices?

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest UESBrindle

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showto...l=prescriptions

I started the thread above looking for good deals on medicine online. (If it doesn't work, you can just search "prescriptions" and it's called "Vet prescriptions: Where do you get your pets medicine?")

I think next time I order, I'll be trying www.petcarerx.com since they only use FDA approved meds and free shipping for ordes over a certain amount.

I was wowed too at how much less they are for what I use (Frontline Plus). They sent me the box for the wrong size dog at first, but when I contacted them they immediately re-shipped the right size plus a prepaid envelope for returning the other, so while I was ticked off (ha!) for a moment I ended up pretty happy and will order from them again.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

I get mine from PetsMegaStore in AU. I have never had a problem with the products, shipping or delivery.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****