Now We Know What's Wrong W/ Jackson

Guest VelvetEars

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FrostyBottoms

Poor Jackson! The same thing happened to my brother in high school....he was/is also tall lanky and skinny.

Feel better Jackson!

Man. That's a head scratcher. Many good thoughts coming your way. let us know!

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

Guest VelvetEars

When I woke up this morning, Jax was in bed with me. He's not been in bed w/ me since this whole thing started. So I found that encouraging. :) We cuddled for a bit, and the phone rang. It was the vet who's been treating him, checking in. I let her know that I found him in bed w/ me, which we both decided was a good sign. His HW test was neg - also good. (We've been checking *everything*, just in case.)

He ate about 1/2 a can of food this morning - didn't bother putting the panacur in it. Will try something else later with that. Just wanted him to get some food in him this morning. He turned his nose up at the bully stick I brought home yesterday, so I put that up (otherwise Jumpy would be happy to help him out w/ it).

Right now, he's back on the floor, in his sternum-to-floor lay. Given that it's a dreary, rainy day, I think we'll just lay low together today.

Guest KyGrey

I just wanted to check in on him. I love that he got in bed with you. He is such a sweetie anyway. I hate to hear that he's not feeling his best. Give him a gentle hug and kiss from me and my gang.

:bighug

Guest VelvetEars

Every time I think maybe he's feeling better, he starts having trouble breathing again. I just don't know.... I suppose I keep thinking I'll wake up and he'll be right as rain again, rather than just watching for gradual continuous improvement over time. I'm not very patient. Can you tell??